£300 - £350 per day
16 days ago
Interim - Procurement Buying Channel Manager - West London
Opportunity for a Procurement professional to join a global Ariba implementation project and manage the implementation of Buying Channels across the global procurement function. As part of an overall transformation programme for the wider business, you will set out the vision, approach and detailed implementation plan to allow spend segmentation into new buying channels.
Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Definition of the buying channel framework for the global Procurement function
- Delivery of the transformation plan, guiding the teams through its implementation and tracking progress.
- Providing input into data migration activities.
- Preparing the organization for the post-project functioning.
- Acting as the buying channel point of contact for Procurement Category Managers, Global Business Owners, Tech Business Partners, Audit & operations.
This is an urgent requirement so if the role is of interest please contact me ASAP send me an email confirming your availability for a phone call (email@example.com)