Up to £500 per day
SS - 12918_1559321516
3 months ago
Interim Procurement Business Partner - £500/day
Interim Procurement Business Partner required to lead a team of procurement professionals in a local authority for an initial 3 month contract.
You will provide strategic direction for Procurement working with directors and senior commissioning managers within a specified portfolio across spend categories.
The role will involve leading and managing a sourcing and contract management team to deliver savings for the specified portfolio and the Council, through a range of best practice and innovative sourcing and category strategies.
You will act as a single point of contact for all Procurement and Contract Management advice within their specified portfolio.
Lead the development of positive relationships with Portfolio Head of Service/ stakeholders to raise awareness of the benefits of a strategic approach to spend.
Lead a portfolio to deliver the following outcomes:
- Implement the Procurement strategy & objectives, whilst ensuring compliance with the Procurement Policy, Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and overall Council's regulations
- Spend profiling, opportunity analysis and procurement benchmarking
- In depth experience of leading on service delivery specification development
- Substantial experience at delivering savings to an organisation through effective category and contract management
- Extensive experience of public sector procurement
To discuss the Interim Procurement Business Partner opportunity, please call Sam on 01483 213 304.