£350 - £415 per day
21 days ago
Interim Procurement Business Partner £415pd
Role: Interim Procurement Business Partner
Rate: £415 per day (Umbrella, Inside IR35)
Client: FTSE 100, Energy leader
Duration: 6 months (likely extension to 12 months)
Location: Hybrid working from home and 3 days per week in Spelthorne
Reporting to the Head of Indirect Procurement, the Procurement Business Partner will act as a critical interface with key, Senior Business Stakeholders.
You will own, create and progress Procurement projects to completion, by gathering business requirements across Indirect categories, including MRO, Marketing and Logistics, before working closely with Sourcing Teams to realise this demand.
You will drive value, and continuous improvement, as well as seeking budgetary approval where needed. You will interact clearly and effectively with all levels of stakeholders, as well as reporting on project progress.
- Experience and understanding of Procurement, ideally with a blend of Project Management.
- Enthusiasm and confidence to interact with, and report / present to Senior Stakeholders.
- Knowledge of a comparable industry, ideally Manufacturing.
- Experience within large, global, matrix organisations.
- Advantageous would be any Indirects Procurement experience.
This is an urgent requirement - if interested, please apply asap and any questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org