£400 - £500 per day
20 days ago
One of the world's largest and most recognizable banking institutions has an urgent requirement for a Procurement Business Partner to join their procurement function.
This is a 9-month interim role offering up to £500 p/d inside IR35 flexible on location and remote working.
We are currently seeking an experienced procurement SME to join the (Operational Continuity) regulatory programme activities. You will will support and manage the escalation of RAF OCiR deliverables required arising from RAF OCiR contract management activities. It has become apparent that an increased level of engagement and escalation work will be necessary from Strategic Procurement Services to support these ongoing requirements with external third-party supplier agreements
- Looking for a Procurement professional with experience of supporting a Contract Remediation process - ensuring that existing contracts are updated with the correct regulatory clauses. Experience of Divestment remediation also applicable
- Work with the SRM team to identify which contracts need updating and then instruct and outsourced 3rd party Legal Firm to write the necessary clause amendments
- Experience of using Emptoris - candidate will be responsible for uploading the new contracts to the Emptoris S2C platform once signed by both parties.
- Ensuring that any requirements are understood, managed and remediated, when escalated for Strategic Procurement Services additional support by the third party(s) engaged in RAF OCiR remediation/work.
- Supporting other RAF OCiR SMEs, Strategic Procurement Services colleagues, the third party(s) engaged, and HSBC suppliers as and when any deliverables and requirements require Strategic Procurement Services escalation support
- Managing the delivery of Strategic Procurement Services escalation support deliverables.
- Communication, engagement and reporting to DBS Legal and the work stream with requirements progress, escalation support and completion of remediation/work
This is an urgent requirement - if interested, please apply ASAP and any questions, email email@example.com