£300 - £350 per day
20 days ago
1st Executive are currently retained by a global FTSE100 Oil&Gas supermajor who require an experienced business analyst with a track record in and around procurement - ideally reviewing internal procurement functions and assessing risk / compliance concerning process and interaction with 3rd party suppliers. This is an outstanding opportunity for someone with several years experience to join an agile department and develop their expertise within "best practice" procurement.
The Procurement Business Analyst will support the Compliance and Risk Manager through:
- Delivery of a range of company compliance and risk activities globally within procurement function
- Management and implementation of delegations of authority across the organisation globally
- Provision of insight and recommendation in regard to identification, mitigation and assessment of compliance and risk activity for procurement across the segment.
- Maintaining delivery of all compliance & activities related to office safety
- At least 3-5 years experience as an Analyst supporting procurement operations within a major international organisation - ideally with experience spanning risk and compliance processes practiced by the Buying/Purchasing department on a global scale.
- Demonstrably strong business acumen
- Ability to manage multiple projects/workstreams
- Ability to liaise with professionals across multiple departments with various agendas, ie Buying/Purchasing professional or manager within Risk/Compliance/Anti-Bribery/Due Diligence
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment, or autonomously under a single reporting line when required.