£16 - £19 per hour
12 months ago
My client, a multinational conglomerate, are looking to recruit an interim Procurement Assistant on a contractual basis to support the procurement and order fulfilment teams with any impact related to Brexit. The role sits within the engineering and electrical services, and is a fantastic opportunity for someone wants to develop their procurement experience.
role: interim Procurement Assistant
rate: £16-19 per hour
The contract will run until December 2019.
Key responsibilities include:
- Contact UK suppliers to:
- Assess UK supplier readiness to ship to Europe in conformity with new regulations
- Update open purchase orders including Incoterms based on each supplier assessment
- If physical transaction needed in Rugby site, support logistic team by packing / preparing shipments to Netherlands
- Support customer fulfilment team to assess impacts to customer and support them on case by case bases.
- Have effective communication skills: being able to talk about complex topic with experts and non-experts.
- Have sourcing / procurement experience ideally in SAP environment
This role has a deadline of COB 16th October, please contact Olivia Bray on 01483 213305 or alternatively email me at email@example.com with a convenient time to discuss.