£300 - £450 per day
3 months ago
Interim opportunity for an experienced procurement analyst. You will be working for a major specialist construction organisation operating across the UK. The main purpose of this role will be to create and present standard and non-standard Procurement reports and data to support delivery across key areas including cost savings, compliance, and rebate management.
- Manage the development and reporting of a national framework agreement compliance report.
- Full measuring and reporting of procurement savings against planned and agreed measures.
- Implementation of an updated category taxonomy for continual analysis.
- Monthly business reporting.
- Manage the order tracking and risk reporting.
- Provide data support to Category Managers to assist with supplier negotiations
- Management of rebates. Maintain tracker, compliance, invoicing and reporting on a monthly basis to ensure compliance.
- Assist with the creation of supplier KPI reporting and ongoing monitoring.
- Identify spend trends at Category and key supplier level.
- Create monthly spend, order and Invoicing reporting (by category and supplier).
- In-depth commodity research to support the long-term planning capability of the organisation.
- Work with stakeholders and suppliers to understand data issues that arise and resolve as necessary.
- Previous experience supporting a procurement team in an analytical role.
- Extensive experience creating and presenting standard and non-standard Procurement reports.
- Experience coding and creating new taxonomies across areas of spend.
- Candidates must be extremely Excel literate.
- Experience using Agresso (preferred).
CVs are required for this role by first thing tomorrow morning (29/03/19) so if this opportunity interests you please apply and call Jamie Mackinlay on 01483213311.