£30 - £34 per hour
10 months ago
Interim Procurement Analyst £272pd
An fantastic Interim opportunity for a Procurement Analyst to join my world-leading FMCG organisation, and provide crucial support on their global packaging tender.
This contract is running to the end of June 2023, offering up to £34 per hour / £272 per day (umbrella, inside ir35), with flexible working from home.
You will be a key player in this FTSE 100 organisation's Global Procurement Team, responsible for packaging and labelling across all global markets.
You will use strong skills of analysis to deal with the Request for Proposal, managing responses, to make an informed and robust recommendation. You'll also carry out Risk and Stakeholder Management.
- 5+ years' experience in Procurement, or in a Procurement Analyst capacity.
- Packaging or Labels experience.
- Strong analytical and financial awareness.
- Demonstrable project experience, across functions.
- Excellent communication skills to a senior level.
This is an urgent requirement - if interested, please apply asap and any questions, email email@example.com