£200 - £260 per day
over 1 year ago
Interim Procurement Analyst - £260pd
I'm currently recruiting an Interim Procurement Analyst on behalf of a world-leading Energy Company, to focus specifically on their massive, exciting, EU-wide programme for Electric Vehicle (EV) charging installations.
This organisation is at the forefront of their field in sustainability, with true aims to become carbon neutral by 2050 and huge amounts of investment going into sustainable energies and cutting-edge technology to support this objective.
This is a 12-month initial contract, with a flexible approach to working from home and in London, offering up to £260 per day (umbrella, inside IR35).
This is a critical role in support of my client's EV business growth, spanning multiple EU countries, to manage the full-lifecycle onboarding, from construction and installation, through to billing.
- Monitor the roll-out plan's progress, reporting progress, and liaising closely with stakeholders, Engineers, DNOs and suppliers.
- Ensure EV is on-site to test metering, confirming metering is operational and liaising with Engineers on any blockers or issues.
- Set up the bid system and contract rates.
- Update master database accordingly and work closely with stakeholders to notify them of contract rates.
- Carry out supplier registration, and set up appointments for MOPs.
- Manage and chase any missing meter data and track volumes; update any purchasing sheets.
- Carry out accruals, reconciliation, and resolution of invoice queries.
- Energy Industry experience in New Connections.
- Procurement experience.
- P2P billing process experience.
This is an urgent requirement - if interested, please apply asap and any questions, please email email@example.com