£200 - £250 per day
6 months ago
An experienced Interim Procurement Analyst is required to join a global PLC organisation based in Hounslow on an initial 3 to 6-month contract, paying £200-250 per day.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a greenfield Procurement function that is seen as the key driver for meeting business objectives! This role provides the chance to get involved in big projects and play a key part in the growth and direction of the procurement function!
Responsibilities will include:
- Building Excel based spreadsheets to begin collating, crunching and analysing procurement data.
- Provide data to the Head of Procurement, whilst working collaboratively in the building of strategy and category plans
- Responsible for the contracts database and helping stakeholders upload and access contracts.
- Responsible for transactional procurement activities
You must be able to demonstrate:
- Extensive experience gained as a Procurement Analyst - identifying, extracting, manipulating and presenting data
- Excellent Data Analytics skills - strong/expert user of Excel (i.e. Macro's / V-Look-Up's / Pivot Tables, etc)
- Evidence of developing dashboards for presentation of data and findings
- Some experience of conducting "low level" hands-on buying activities
If you are interested in this opportunity and can demonstrate the above competencies then please contact me directly on 01483 212183 or email@example.com The deadline for sending CV's is midday on Monday the 29th of July. To be considered for this role, ensure you have a conversation with me by Monday morning at the latest.