£230 - £400 per day
3 months ago
An experienced Interim Procurement Analyst is required to join a global financial organisation based in Edinburgh on an initial 6-month contract, paying £350-400 per day.
Responsibilities will include:
- Building Excel-based spreadsheets to begin collating, crunching and analysing procurement data.
- Provide data to the necessary stakeholders, whilst working collaboratively in supporting the build of strategy and category plan
You must be able to demonstrate:
- Extensive experience gained as a Procurement Analyst - identifying, extracting, manipulating and presenting data
- Excellent Data Analytics skills - strong/expert user of Excel (i.e. Macro's / V-Look-Up's / Pivot Tables, etc)
- Evidence of developing dashboards for the presentation of data and findings
If you are interested in this opportunity and can demonstrate the above competencies then please contact me directly on 01483 212183 or email@example.com.