£250 - £350 per day
22 days ago
Interim Procurement Analyst - £350 p/d
Our client, a market leading FTSE 100, seeks to recruit a Procurement Analyst for a 3 - 6 month contract assignment. The jobholder will be required to provide analytical and data mining support as part of a data cleanse and migration project, forming a key component of a global sourcing systems' implementation project.
The Procurement Analyst will be tasked with the provision of effective and accurate Management Information and performance reporting across the organisations Procurement function. The jobholder will be required to provide analytical and data mining support as part of a data cleanse and migration project, forming a key component of a global sourcing systems' implementation project
Key to the role will be the ability to understand and manipulate the data in Excel, maintaining existing reporting dashboards, creating reporting dashboards, writing supporting commentary and managing the distribution and communication of information, including presenting to a senior audience.
- Demonstrable experience of working in a Procurement Analyst role in a 'blue-chip' organisation
- Excellent EXCEL skills - ideally with experience of Pivot Tables, Macro's and V Look-Up's
- Working knowledge of SAP or similar Procurement Sourcing / AP systems is preferred but not essential.
- Data cleansing, transformation and migration experience.
- Strong communications skills with demonstrable experience presenting MI and Reports to senior stakeholders
- Ideally Degree qualified