South East England, England
£300 - £400 per day
about 1 month ago
Interim Procurement Analyst - £300 to £400 per day (inside)
A fantastic opportunity to join a world-leading Oil and Gas company, currently undergoing an exciting, company-wide transformation, as an Interim Procurement Analyst, to provide key procurement and stakeholder management support for Europe and Africa regions.
This role is a 6-month contract, based in the South East, paying between £300 and £400 per day (inside IR35, through Umbrella).
Provide procurement, programme and stakeholder management support, with a strong customer focus.
Drive efficiency and continuous improvement.
- Act as primary business interface for contract owners and key contact for business support activity
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to devise plans, objectives and drive performance
- Manage internal stakeholders, ensuring satisfaction with procurement delivery
- Carry out risk management and ensure compliance with relevant regulations
- Work with Procurement to identify opportunities and realise value
- Manage onboarding of key stakeholders
- Collaborate to ensure effective procurement delivery
- Work effectively in a function spanning geographies and across the business
- Significant operational experience in sourcing, contracts, delivering category strategies and managing suppliers
- Strong commercial skills and the ability to influence effectively
- The ability to work in a truly agile way
- Strong skills of financial and market analysis
- Ideally, category experience in Supply Chain Logistics, Retail / Convenience, Marketing and technology, FMCG
- Strong skills of stakeholder management
- Strong business acumen and experience working within a global, high-calibre organisation, ideally with relevant industry background
- Degree educated in a relevant area or equivalent
- Ideally MCIPS/ ISM
This is an urgent requirement, so if interested, please apply ASAP and email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.