East Riding of Yorkshire, England
£150 - £190 per day
11413 - 0205_1525245831
9 months ago
1st Executive are retained by a global and UK leading manufacturing company with a mature procurement function, who are looking to bring on board a procurement analyst on an initial 6 month contract. The role will be to provide support in basic procurement processes, tenders, and data extrapolation to a fast-paced and dynamic function with a number of interesting ongoing projects. This is a fantastic opportunity to gain procurement experience in a reputable blue-chip company.
- You will be working collaboratively with procurement and business partners to assess their business needs and contribute meaningfully to the development of procurement and category management strategies
- Develop and create SOP's/Training Guides
- Undertake research, cost modelling and analysis of supply markets to identify opportunities and inform sourcing strategies
- Develop and provide reports to support effective management of supplier performance and to track and report on benefits delivered
- Provide advice on procurement strategies and directions and contribute to broader unit issues
- Report on progress towards business objectives
- Basic understanding of Procurement concepts, policies, and procedures.
- Ability to work with all levels of internal and external customers. Demonstrated ability to provide the highest level of customer service to internal and external customers.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and attention to detail.
- Skill in MS Outlook, Excel, Word, and the ability to learn additional programs as needed.
- You will need to hold advanced Excel skills and be able to run pivot tables, Vlookups etc across large datasets.
- Ability to analyse data using standard statistical methods including data modelling; creates spreadsheets, graphs, and charts to illustrate findings; and drafts clear and concise management reports.