£20 - £25 per hour
6 months ago
One of the worlds largest and most innovative sustainable technology organisations has an urgent requirement for an Interim Procurement Analyst.
This will be an interim contract offering up to £25 p/h umbrella rate for an initial 3-6month remote working contract.
The role will work as part of a large global procurement team covering >£500m of spend which will be growing significantly in the future.
Specific duties include, but are not limited to:
- Support the data collection across sector/region/business units as required with the potential of bringing business and category perspective to the data.
- Support category lead and managers with development of spend dashboards, product cost models: material usage, material cost, equipment requirements, labour rates; cycle times, tooling and capital requirements for new business or changes to current business;
- Identify potential savings opportunities within category of spend
- Review complex bill of materials for reasonableness and identify cost optimisation opportunities;
- Review manufacturing assumptions for reasonableness;
- Communicate/educate internal and external organisations regarding the cost data. This includes financial and organisational leadership;
- Support development of 'should-costs' for goods and services in portfolio of responsibility;
- Support procurement negotiations; and
- Support Procurement Excellence initiatives as directed.
This is an extremely urgent requirement so if it is of interest please apply immediately and contact Jamie.firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.