£200 - £300 per day
SS - 14362_1605871116
7 months ago
Interim Procurement Analyst
Interim Procurement Analyst required for 3 Month rolling contract with a Local Authority to support a savings programme rationalising suppliers and reducing the supply base.
This role will be working from home, even when back to normal but may be required in the office once in a fortnight if needed for any reason.
- Collect and analyse data from the Intend contracts database and other sources. Structure reports into supply categories, sub-categories and spend by directorate.
- Ensure the Intend contract database is up to date and accurate.
- Compare data from Agresso and Intend to identify gaps / inconsistencies.
- Support procurement managers in developing category plans to achieve savings in agreed timescales.
- Producing data to be included in briefing papers for senior officers and council members.
- The role is based on remote home working.
- At least 2 years' experience in a procurement or finance environment. Good working knowledge of Agresso finance system (preferred) or good working knowledge of a comparable finance system.
- Strong Excel skills. Ability to categorise and analyse data to aid procurement activity. Ability to present data in a number of formats.
- Self-motivated, an ability to make things happen despite occasional organisational inertia. Ability to organise and prioritise in a home working environment.
- Strong communication skills.
- Good written communication skills.
- Flexible - ability to work on several projects at the same time.
Please note, this role is inside IR35
To be considered, please call Sam on 01483 213 304.