Bedfordshire, E. of England, England
Up to £200 per day
about 1 year ago
An Interim Procurement Administrator is required to join a large public sector organisation based in Bedfordshire on an initial 3-month contract paying up to £200 per day.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a thriving procurement function who are currently going through an exciting transition.
Day to day responsibilities can include tasks such as:
- Daily management of the procurement inbox
- Being the point of contact for the procurement department, answering queries
- Setting up new suppliers onto the system/database
You must be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent organisational skills
- Local Authority experience is desirable
- Agresso or any other financial management system experience.
- Use of e-procurement systems (Preferably in-tend)
If you are interested in this opportunity and can demonstrate the above competencies then please contact me directly on 01483 212183 or email@example.com