East Riding of Yorkshire, England
£300 - £400 per day
4 months ago
My client, a world leading medical manufacturing organisation is seeking a Process Excellence HR Transformation Project Manager. This is an interim position paying up to £340p/d on an initial 6month contract based in East Yorkshire.
This role sits at the project level and is responsible for supporting the transition of payroll processes from 40+ countries into the GBS global service centers as part of the global Payroll, HR and Finance transformation programs.
The role provides lean six sigma technical expertise and support for business process mapping of the current and future state payroll processes, enables identification of opportunities for process simplification, and drives transformation leading to cost reductions, service improvements and better customer experiences.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field plus at least 3 years relevant finance work experience
- Six Sigma Black Belt, Green Belt, or equivalent Lean certification is strongly preferred with a minimum of 3 years process improvement / business process optimization experience
- Strong analytical skills and a comprehensive knowledge of the Lean Six Sigma frameworks for process improvements and the use and application of problem solving techniques like DMAIC, 5-Why, Ishikawa Diagrams, Process Mapping and others is necessary
- Experience in change management skills with the ability to construct implementation plans from recommendations
- Strong use of Visio and skill in MS Office products
Desired experience in:
- Payroll processes
- Using Lean Six Sigma tools and principles to identify operational and process efficiency improvement opportunities via waste identification, defect analysis, cycle time studies, voice of the customer pain point identification
- Experience with business process mapping, conducing time value analysis of business processes, and developing current and future state process maps with stakeholders is necessary
- Facilitating cross functional team meetings and kaizen events (rapid improvement events)
- Supporting the improvement of SLAs/workflows etc. within a Service Delivery Framework
- Supporting the Global Service Centers with the development of standardized processes and partnering with local Process Excellence resources to identify and capture future state improvement opportunities
- Creating SOPs or other documentation used to support knowledge transfer, process implementation, or training
If this position is of interest, please apply now and any questions, email Elliot on Elliot.email@example.com