£600 - £700 per day
11758 - 1008_1533906859
2 months ago
- Interim Pricing Manager - £600-700p/d
An Interim Pricing Manager at £600-700p/d is required for a leading Specialist Insurance organisation based in London. A 3 month contract, likely to extend, this is an exciting opportunity within pricing management, analysing competitor pricing, and leading a team of analysts to drive value within a function, for a candidate with a strong background in Insurance, who is looking to develop their experience within a rapidly expanding, diverse and fast-paced function.
This is a great opportunity to join a company who are expanding rapidly, becoming a leading name in mainstream insurance having already cemented themselves as leaders in specialist areas, and looking for a pricing manager to lead a team and develop in the heart of London.
- You will lead a team of analysts as a Pricing Manager within the pricing function to provide competitor price comparison and deliver key market knowledge and pricing strategy.
- Ability to allocate work, prioritise, supervise work done by analysts
- Understand key performance indicators and provide insight and advice to management on areas where opportunities exist or other action is required.
- Communicate key market knowledge and trends
- Organise and manage multiple projects and deadlines.
- Manage end to end delivery from scoping, resourcing through to proposal, deployment and monitoring
- Ability to forge strong stakeholder relationships
- Train, mentor & work manage junior analysts where necessary
- Advance knowledge of pricing and data manipulation techniques.
- Advance knowledge of the market and of personal lines industry products available
- Advance knowledge of GLM techniques used to model personal lines insurance contracts
- Project management experience
- MS Excel to an advanced level
- SQL (Preferred, or any other data processing language)
- EMBLEM (Preferred)