£450 - £600 per day
about 1 month ago
Interim Post-Merger Project Manager £500 - £600pd
An exciting opportunity for an Interim Project Manager to join a FTSE 100 FMCG company, and provide crucial Integration Planning support during their business acquisition.
This is an 8-month contract, offering between £500 and £600 per day (umbrella, inside IR35), based working from home, with two days in their office in London.
During this leading company's business-critical acquisition, you will lead the delivery of a post-merger integration project, with multiple workstreams and across all key markets, driving significant transformation.
You will lead on the 100-day, post-merger integration plan, as a 'blue-print' for integration across functions including Finance, Legal, Governance, Tax, Treasury, Data and IT. You will work closely with Senior Business Leads to implement the plan, establishing deadlines, milestone and deliverables, and project managing these.
Following the 100-day plan, you will put in place and drive the delivery of clear strategic objectives, which will require liaison with key functions, including Marketing.
This fast-paced role will require an autonomous individual, with the ability to navigate complex queries and issues.
- 5 years+ Project Management experience, with experience defining and delivering complex projects.
- Ideally, some experience within consulting.
- Prior large, corporate matric organisation experience is key.
- Strong ability to create and execute robust and comprehensive project strategies.
- Excellent planning experience - advantageous would be experience within Integration Planning.
- The ability to successfully engage with stakeholders up to a senior level.
This is an urgent requirement - if interested, please apply asap and any questions, please email email@example.com