£500 - £580 per day
5 days ago
Interim Employee Portal and Service Now Knowledge Manager £580pd REMOTE
An exciting and challenging opportunity to be a crucial player in a FTSE 100 FMCG organisation's global HR transformation and employee portal implementation.
This is an interim 6-month contract, offering up to £580 per day (umbrella, inside IR35), based remotely.
This market-leading FMCG client is undergoing a global, corporate-wide project to strip back the customisation of Service Now and the create a new employee portal.
As Interim Employee Portal and Service Now Knowledge Manager, you will develop a Knowledge Management Strategy and Knowledge Management content for the project. You will be involved in collating the catalogue, and determining how to drive employee self-service.
You will be responsible for employee portal design through to sign-off, launch and strategy, and the collation of content ready for launch and go-live.
You will be required to liaise effectively with the project's main stakeholder group and sponsors in HR.
- Strong experience in Knowledge Management, involved in collating catalogues, and Content Strategies.
- Previous experience in Service Now and Employee Portal design.
- Good leadership skills and the ability to manage complex, senior stakeholders across functions.
- Prior experience in a global, matrix organisation, within large Change projects.
- Ideally, a HR background, e.g. HRBP, and involvement in end-to-end HRSD portal implementation.
This is an urgent requirement - if interested, please apply ASAP. Any questions, email email@example.com