£500 - £600 per day
6 months ago
Interim PMO - Supply Chain Planning £600pd REMOTE
Currently recruiting an exciting opportunity for an experienced PMO to join a leading FMCG company, and play a key role in their transformation.
This role is paying up to £600 per day (Umbrella, inside IR35), and is based completely remotely.
- Lead Programme Management across Planning Transformation
- Develop meaningful relationships and engage with a range of key, senior-level stakeholders business-wide and across geographies
- Take leadership on core meetings and presentations with stakeholders to provide regular updates and report on day-to-day running
- Strong, previous PMO experience 10 years+, ideally within a global, complex FMCG environment or similar (e.g. pharmaceuticals)
- Experience within operational Supply Chain Planning, enabling a deep understanding of stakeholder requirements and able to build credibility with key stakeholders
- Strong PowerPoint presentation skills, with experience presenting meaningful updates to a senior audience
- Ideally some experience within Planning transformation
This is an urgent requirement, so if interested, please apply ASAP and any questions, please email email@example.com.