City of Westminster, London
£650 - £700 per day
17 days ago
Interim- PMO Reporting Management Lead
Interim PMO Reporting Management Lead to join a welcoming, Public Sector organisation, currently undertaking a digital transformation. You will be leading the way in implementing new technologies across this Public Sector body, the success of which will depend on your ability to engage with a disparate stakeholder group. The role requires excellent communication skills and coaching, as well as the ability to instil agile delivery across the team.
- Working with the Product Manager to define the roadmap for any given product and translating this into user stories
- Leading a collaborative, dynamic planning process - prioritising the work that needs to be done against the capacity and capability of the team
- Delivering projects and products using the appropriate agile project management methodology
- Extensive PMO experience within an agile public sector environment
- Ability to demonstrate experience of rolling out similar projects to tight timelines
- In-depth knowledge of data management
- Very strong communication skills (verbal and written) with stakeholders of all levels
- Excellent software skills, coupled with a digital mindset
- Security Clearance: BPSS / DBS
This is a urgent requirement and needs an immediate start. This role is for an initial 12 months, but this may be extended dependent on requirements. I have agreed with the client that I will submit a shortlist of CV's by Tuesday 5th March; therefore, if you are interested, please apply by email ASAP, so that we can schedule a call to discuss further.