£500 - £608 per day
about 2 months ago
Interim PMO Manager £608pd
An exciting interim opportunity for an Programme Management Office (PMO) Manager to join a world-leading FMCG company, as a key player in their technology-enabled Business Transformation Programme, underpinned by SAP S/4 Hana.
This is a 12-month contract, offering up to £608 per day (umbrella, inside IR35), based working from home and in their offices in London.
This FTSE 100 organisation's huge Business Transformation Programme aims to drive process and data simplification and standardisation, spanning multiple years, with a truly global scope.
They require a PMO Manager who has led PMO in a global, SAP Programme environment to provide crucial support for the delivery of this programme, to reach the business goal in the S/4 SAP Environment.
You will lead a team of 4-6 PMO Analysts and a Finance Lead, as well as overseeing the Vendor Management activities. Holding indirect responsibility for their external partner's PMO Team, you will ensure compliance with the Programmes ways of working and reporting.
Leading the Programme Management Office, you will implement effective governance and PMO procedures aligned to the agreed business case.
- Ensure effective processes are designed and implemented, including deliverable tracking, planning, reporting and risk management.
- Oversee Programme reporting, ensuring accuracy and preparing status for governance meetings.
- Collaborate closely with workstream leads to ensure an integrated plan and that the programme plan is maintained.
- Set up and manage key Programme Management meetings.
- Develop and maintain value-driving relationships to support the business transformation programme.
- 12-15 years' experience running PMO.
- 3+ prior ERP implementations.
- Ideally experience within FMCG, or similar (e.g. Pharmaceuticals, CPG, Manufacturing), in a complex, matrix environment.
- Strong experience in complex, change projects.
- Ideally, some SAP S4 Hana experience.
- Commercial Acumen - understanding Programme Structure, costs, compliance, and vendor management impact.
- Excellent influencing ability, up to a senior level, across functions and geographies.
- Ability to lead a team in a virtual environment.
This is an urgent need - please apply asap and any questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org