£500 - £540 per day
about 1 year ago
To Feb 2023
Interim Planning and Performance Management Lead - £540pd
A fantastic Interim opportunity for a Financial Planning and Performance Management Lead to join a world-leading Energy organisation, to provide crucial insights and support business delivery of the financial plan.
This organisation is at the forefront of its field in sustainability, with true aims for carbon neutrality by 2050 and huge amounts of investment going into sustainable energy and the cutting-edge tech to support.
This is a contract initially running until the end of February 2023, offering up to £540pd (umbrella, inside IR35), with a hybrid approach to working from home and in their office in London.
As Interim Planning and Performance Management (PPM) Lead, you will sit under the Senior PPM Manager, with a Junior Analyst as your direct report. This role will sit in a start-up environment, in a Business unit which has been rapidly expanding on a global basis.
This will be a hands-on role, which will require you to ensure that Financial and Non-Financial data is prioritised, structured and well-presented. You will extract data from their bespoke system, structure and analyse this, and the role will require regular interaction with PPM and Finance Leads across geographies.
You will manage the process for planning, monthly reporting, quarterly reporting, and performance analysis.
- 10+ years' experience in financial forecasting, planning and performance management.
- An excellent understanding of financials and reporting.
- Co-ordination and management skills, with the ability to provide meaningful and insightful financial analysis.
- Adept at learning new systems and processes at pace.
- Strong critical thinking skills, with the ability to deal with ambiguity, use initiative to explore problems and propose a set of solutions.
- Excellent communication, influencing and engagement ability.
- Prior experience within a global, matrix organisation.
This is an urgent requirement - if interested, please apply asap and any questions, please email email@example.com