Interim Planisware Specialist £350 p/d
£350 - £450 per day
about 1 month ago
One of the worlds largest and most innovative pharmaceutical providers has an urgent requirement for an Interim Planisware Analyst.
This is a 12-month interim contract offering up to £450 p/d inside IR35 and hybrid working two days per week required in Cambridge offices.
A 12-month contract opportunity has become available, Cambridge. The analyst provides Planisware capability support to the Development department and sub-functions. This role is hybrid, the expectation is for the employee to be in the Cambridge office a minimum of 2 days per week.
- Support Planisware system and associated processes for the Development organization
- Manage portfolio-level planning cycle in Planisware
- Review Assets and Products in Planisware
- Effectively liaise and communicate with other teams involved in the Planisware Capability Support function
Capabilities, Essential Knowledge, Experience & Skills
- Advanced level MS Office skills (in particular Excel, MS Project)
- Strong technical ability with Planisware
- Ability to work independently without micro-management
- Excellent organization skills and ability to work on several tasks simultaneously, to tight timelines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Minimum of 3 years PMO experience (Senior Analyst level)
Desirable Essential Knowledge, Experience & Skills
- Project Management experience is beneficial but not essential
- An understanding of processes within regulated industries e.g. banking, insurance, healthcare etc
- Project management qualification such as PRINCE2 is desirable
- A degree in a scientific field is beneficial
- Risk management experience
- Change management experience