£300 - £400 per day
5 months ago
One of the world's largest and most innovative pharmaceutical organisations has an urgent requirement for an Interim Contracts Manager.
This is an initial 6-month interim contract offering up to £400 p/d PAYE based in South West London - some remote working available.
Key Deliverables Include:
- Negotiation and delivery of highly complex clinical trials & R&D Agreements at a Global Level.
- Build productive relationships with both internal and external key stakeholders.
- Proactively Liaise with functional groups, the business and scientists to determine and define the scope of contract services required, as well as identify and facilitate resolution of business and legal issues.
- Draft and prepare templates, review redlines, draft and propose legal language as required in the end to end contracts process.
- Follow all applicable SOPs/POLs/GUIs, HCP, GCP, ICH and regulatory guidelines.
- Where required, review of relevant clinical protocol sections and supporting documentation.
- Bachelor's degree in Life Sciences or related area, or a combination of equivalent
- Education/work related experience. (Paralegal certification or legal training strongly desired).
- Experience within the Pharmaceutical Industry coupled with detailed knowledge and understanding of the clinical development process, phase I-IV
- A proven track record of contracts negotiation experience in developing, executing and managing clinical contracts.
- Experience negotiating legal terms and conditions relating to Investigator Sponsored and/or Supported Studies
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to build relationships at all levels, across many disciplines both internally and externally.
- Understanding of costing or preparation of budgets for clinical contracts, establishing Fair Market Value.
- Experience with conducting negotiations, influencing, analysing and problem solving.
This is an extremely urgent requirement is if it is of interest please apply immediately and contact Jamie.email@example.com to find out more.