City of London, London
£25 - £30 per hour
7 months ago
Interim Personal Assistant £30ph
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Personal Assistant to join a leading, FTSE 100 Energy company, and provide senior level support for a Senior Vice President.
It's an exciting time to be joining this leading organisation, which is at the forefront of its field in terms of sustainability, with true aims for carbon neutrality by 2050, and huge amounts of investment going into sustainable energy and the cutting-edge technology to support.
A contract to the end of April 2022, this full-time role offers up to £30 per hour (umbrella, inside IR35), with a hybrid approach to working from home and in their offices in London.
As Interim Personal Assistant, you will provide senior level support to an SVP, including:
- Carrying out Calendar Management, prioritising meetings and ensuring no conflicts.
- Organise complex, global meetings and events, ensuring that practicalities are in place for video and teleconference facilities, and preparatory materials are available.
- Ensure travel arrangements are in place across the UK and internationally.
- Carry out inbox management, including flagging urgent correspondence.
- Create written and verbal communications for internal and external contacts.
- Prepare e-expenses using Concur, Ariba and SAP.
- Manage joining,moving and leaver processes.
- Support on communications, events and the recruitment process.
- Strong experience in a similar environment, dealing with senior-level stakeholders.
- Excellent diary management and administration.
- Experience of complex meeting / global event management, including travel arrangements.
- Ability to engage with a range of internal and external contacts.
- Knowledge of invoicing and expense processes - Concur, Ariba, SAP.
- Education - B grade / 5 or above in GCSE Maths and English.
This is an urgent need - if interested, please apply asap and any questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org