£20 - £24.67 per hour
about 1 month ago
Mid November 2022
Interim Personal Assistant £24ph
A fantastic interim opportunity for a Personal Assistant to join a world-leader in Energy, and provide senior level support, within their Trading and Shipping division.
This is an initial 12-month contract (strong scope to extend), offering up to £24 per hour (umbrella, inside IR35), based working from home and in 3 days per week in the London office.
As interim Personal Assistant, you will provide strong administrative and diary management support to Senior and VP level Leaders.
- Manage the VP's diary, planning ahead and anticipating any requirements.
- Ensure the travel, agendas, meeting rooms and requirements are in place for any events.
- Support planning and delivery of VP attendance at key industry events.
- Preparation and delivery of internal staff events.
- Arranging international travel arrangements and car services.
- Preparation of documents and correspondence
- Provide written and verbal correspondence to internal and external contacts.
- Prepare monthly expenses in Concur.
- Manager joiner, mover and leaver processes in Accys system.
- Assist with interview arrangements and co-ordinate recruitment process.
- Strong experience in calendar management and meeting management.
- Ability to prioritise conflicting priorities.
- Production of documents compliant with branding.
- Excellent skills of communication internally and externally to a senior level.
- Strong experience in full Microsoft suite.
This is an urgent need - if interested, please apply asap and any questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org