£20 - £23 per hour
7 months ago
Interim Personal Assistant - £23 per hour
I'm recruiting an exciting opportunity for an Interim Personal Assistant to join a world-leading Energy company, and provide critical support to a number of Senior Leaders.
This company are at the forefront of their field in terms of sustainability, with true aims to become carbon neutral by 2050 and huge amounts of investment going into sustainable energies and the technology to support that.
This is an initial 12-month contract (strong likelihood to extend), offering up to £23 per hour (umbrella, inside IR35), based working from home and a split between two of their offices in London.
This role with be key in supporting 3-4 externally-facing, senior, global leaders in terms of booking travel, diary management, and expenses.
- Effective management of Senior Leader calendars, scheduling meetings and prioritising as appropriate.
- Prepare travel itineraries and agendas and arrange transport and accommodation for senior leaders.
- Process expenses for Senior Leaders through Concur.
- Maintain organisation charts and distribution lists.
- Engage effectively and confidently with a range of stakeholders up to Senior Exec level.
- Previous experience in a similar Personal Assistant or Team Assistant role, within a global organisation.
- Ability to work successfully within a fast-paced and chagable environment.
- Ability to understand business priorities, and make decisions on prioritisation of meetings and tasks.
- Strong digital literacy, with systems including Teams, SharePoint, Zoom, SAP, Concur.
- Happy to travel to West London 2-3 days per week, split across 2 offices.
This is an incredibly urgent requirement - if interested, please apply asap and any questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org