£400 - £500 per day
SS - 12731_1554885290
2 months ago
Interim People Contracts Manager - £500/day
High performing Contracts Manager required on an interim basis (initial 3 months) to contract manage high profile and high value Public Health, Adult Social Care and Children's Commissioning projects.
You will lead and manage the implementation of robust contract management and quality assurance processes across the peoples directorate, partners and providers.
The Contracts Manager will work closely with senior leadership team across the directorate, corporate colleagues and key stakeholders, including people who use are services and their Carers, to ensure robust contractual management of all commissions on behalf of the local authority and its partners.
The post holder with be responsible for contract management and quality assurance processes to ensure high quality, best value services that meet the needs of some of our most vulnerable residents.
- Extensive professional experience in managing social care, public health or early intervention and prevention contracts
- Significant experience of working with public procurement contracts; including adult social care, public health and early intervention and prevention
- Significant experience of working at a senior level in a service-led environment with suppliers and developing, implementing and managing performance-based measures
- Evidence of applying negotiating skills within a commercial environment
- Experience of leading, managing, supervising and motivating staff in accordance with HR policies
- Experience of delivering transformational change projects
This role falls inside IR35.
To discuss the Interim People Contracts Manager - £500/day postition, please call Sam on 01483 213 304.