South East England, England
£180 - £229 per day
4 months ago
To March 2023
Interim Payroll Specialist £229pd
A fantastic, varied opportunity for an Interim Payroll Specialist to join a FTSE 100 Energy company, and support Payroll and Benefits for their Head Office employees.
This company is at the forefront of their field in terms of sustainability, with aims for carbon neutrality by 2050 and huge amounts of investment going into sustainable energy solutions and the technology to support.
This opportunity is an initial contract to March 2023, offering up to £229 per day (Umbrella, Inside IR35), based working from home with 2-3 days per week in their office in South-East England.
This role will sit within a busy, close-knit Payroll Team responsible for Head Office employees, across payroll and benefits.
This leading organisation has an outside payroll provider in place, and this role will be responsible for any enquiries, issues, setting up new pay codes, and checking manual payroll.
You will deal with employee benefits run through pay systems monthly, checking monthly pensions contributions which can be regularly changed by employees, and ensuring data is correct and recorded for international assignments.
You will carry out EYUs and FPSAs, run and sense-check automated reports provided to senior stakeholders
- Strong Payroll Administration experience, good technical knowledge and knowledge of Payroll systems.
- Good knowledge of HMRC Legislation and legal compliance.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to build relationships with Business and HR stakeholders.
- Prior experience within a large, matrix company.
- Risk Management - the ability to low-complexity Electronic Reporting cases and mitigate any risk.
This is an urgent requirement - if interested, please apply asap.