£30 - £35 per hour
about 2 months ago
Interim Packaging Engineer £35ph
An exciting interim opportunity for a Packaging Engineer to join a FTSE 100 FMCG company, and provide crucial support to key Capital projects, including Installation, Commissioning and Testing.
This contract runs until April 2023, offering up to £35 per hour (Inside IR35, Umbrella), based working from home and in Runcorn.
- Support capital work, including installation, commissioning and testing.
- Ensure all assigned Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) schedules are carried out to the required standard.
- Ensure adherence to Health & Safety, environmental and food safety standards.
- Maintain a safe and organised workplace environment
- Provide electrical and mechanical resource to the Operations team
- Coach Operators to perform maintenance tasks
- Utilise SAP for reporting and recording completion
- Review Reliability Centred Maintenance activity on a weekly basis
- Manage personal data in Workday
- Attend and contribute to Short Interval Control process and complete documentation on activities.
- Work closely with Operators and other team leaders to drive problem solving and continuous improvement.
- Participate in weekly asset care review meetings.
- Completion of a recognised apprenticeship, or possess a Mechanical/ Electrical HNC level Qualification.
- Experience within Fast-moving Consumer Goods or Packaged Goods.
- Understanding of Asset Performance and maintenance philosophy.
- Strong Process Improvement and Root Cause problem solving mindset.
- Flexible and adaptable to Change.
- Excellent communication skills, up to a senior level.
This is an urgent requirement; if interested, please apply asap and any questions, email email@example.com