£400 - £500 per day
about 1 year ago
1st Executive are recruiting for a number of P2P requirements on behalf of one of our key clients, a global FTSE100 Oil&Gas Supermajor. Currently undergoing a major transformation and implementation of new P2P solutions within the organisation, they require 3 Procurement Process Specialists to join on an initial 6 month interim contract. Excellent opportunity to get involved at ground level of brand new, P2P / S2P solution that will be supporting a global procurement function.
The Process Specialists will provide support to the global Process Manager and global programme office, also supporting the effective management of the P2P / S2P global process design standards. You will also assist with planning and executing business process management / standardisation projects, interfacing with the embedded business units and service delivery teams, to ensure procurement process consistency across regional and organisational boundaries.
You will also be responsible for driving process standards across the full category management lifecycle for global procurement categories, including category strategy creation, execution and planning and group S2P process. You will be expected to apply procurement experience and knowledge from external networks, to understand industry best practice leading to improvement opportunities.
The respective roles will breakdown as follows and we are seeking candidates with procurement systems experience in the following areas:
- P2P / S2P Performance management
- P2P / S2P Process efficiency & change management
- P2P / S2P Continuous improvement
- Strong track record across general P2P / S2P process management, during periods of system implementation.
- Experience with reputable procurement system solutions, such as SAP Ariba, Oracle Fusion, or Bravo, amongst others.
- Experience working in global functions, in complex structured organisations.
- Strong stakeholder engagement experience working with procurement professionals to communicate change, identify opportunities for improvement and drive forward the implementation of prospective changes.
- Ideally experienced in executing P2P / S2P implementations from ground zero.
- Ability to support procurement and translate requirements to responsible technical / IT service delivery teams.
- Any experience with project management would be advantageous.