South East England, England
£400 - £430 per day
5 months ago
Interim P2P Lead £430pd
An exciting opportunity for an Interim P2P Service Lead to join a world-leader in Energy, and lead their Operational Support Team, to ensure products are functional and performing well.
This FTSE 100 organisation is at the forefront of its field in sustainability, with aims for carbon neutrality by 2050, and huge amounts of investment going into sustainability and the cutting-edge tech to support.
This is a full-time, initial 1-year contract (strong scope to extend), offering up to £430pd (Umbrella, Inside IR35), with a blended approach to working from home and 3 days in their office in South-East England.
As Interim Procure to Pay Service Lead, you will play a key role in Operational Support activities, by providing leadership and day-to-day management of the Operational Support Team.
This will involve reviewing a high volume of tickets, Triage, Service Now support, managing escalations, supporting on any audit requests, and providing project support. You will support across the Team's solutions, mainly comprised of SaaS products.
You will also be required to liaise closely with suppliers, including SAP and smaller product suppliers, carrying out vendor management and holding vendors to account.
You will be engaging with a variety of parties across the team, and people management skills will be crucial.
- ITIL Skill-set
- Good understanding and experience of running a large, operational team and managing people effectively.
- Strong vendor management ability.
- Excellent communication skills up to a senior level.
- SAP Knowledge, ideally some experience with Ariba.
- Advantageous would be a Procurement background.
- Strong working knowledge of Agile methodology.
- Experience of maintaining a product through delivery phases, and experience of iterating a product over time to meet user needs.
This is an incredibly urgent need - please apply ASAP and any questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org