W. London, London, England
£400 - £450 per day
SS - 13537_1568379248
5 months ago
Interim Oracle P2P Functional Consultant
Interim Oracle P2P Functional Consultant required to join a global Pharmaceutical leader in West London to assist in the implementation of Oracle EBS in a complex, blue-chip environment.
Solid Knowledge on Procure - to - Pay and more exclusively Oracle EB Tax, Payments, AGIS, iProcurement, Purchasing, AME, General Ledger and Cash Management modules and best practices in Oracle PTP.
- Detailed and solid knowledge of the following Oracle Rel 12 functional areas is required
- Understand and apply software development life cycle (SDLC) methodologies
- Deep experience with the various Oracle Procure to Pay modules (Payables, EB tax, Purchasing, Iprocurement, Isupplier and Inventory etc.) is a must.
- Full understanding of integration between modules within E-business suite and good understanding of integration with boundary applications connecting to E-business suite for various business functions.
- Working experience of building Punchouts and also sending the PO outputs through Oracle OSN and XML gateway
- Previous experience of working on building a payments integration with any leading banks using an industry standard format is a must.
- Full understanding of Oracle EB Tax and AME, to be able to redesign and implement the current solution
- Full understanding of all modules in Oracle Projects, must have implemented end to end in one of the previous projects.
- Having built any integration on pain.001/pain.002 format of ISO 20022 standards is nice to have.
- Sound technology knowledge to be able to contribute effectively for technical design, architecture and data flow dependencies
- Knowledge of table structure within Oracle to assist with locating data.
- Experience working with Oracle Support and providing technical questions (SQL knowledge) to their questions and queries.
Process & PM Skills;
- Consulting skills and the ability to drive decisions and deadlines. Consulting skills are needed to be able to gain the confidence of the audience.
- The ability to present solutions and their benefits.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong experience in MS Visio and MS Power point is a must.
- Must have the ability to work independently and unsupervised.
- Must have a very strong quality focus with a great attention to detail around documentation, project process and validation plans. Experience of working in a regulated environment would be particularly beneficial.
- Have a 'can-do' attitude and an ability to make pragmatic and practical decisions - without compromising the integrity of the IT system (data and compliance).
To discuss the Interim Oracle P2P Functional Consultant position, please call Sam on 01483 213 304.