£450 - £600 per day
2 months ago
Interim Operations Manager
An exciting Interim opportunity for a Operations Manager to join a FTSE 100 Drinks company and drive growth within a relatively new, key area of the business.
12 month contract (strong opportunity to extend), with a hybrid approach to working from home and in the office twice per week.
As Interim Operations Manager, your sole focus will be installation of dispense equipment for this business area. You will champion transparency and provide true visibility to the business of where they are tracking on performance management and the implications of this in dispense equipment.
You will manage reporting on number of installations, any changes, forecasting, whether the right equipment is in place and customer satisfaction.
External Service Providers perform these installations for the organisations, as such, this role will require management and performance management, working directly with Field Sales Operations end-to-end, managing communications and reputation with Trade, partnering to streamline processes and accelerate to the business ambition if expected performance is not being met.
The role will involve stakeholder management and engagement to a senior level.
- 4+ years' relevant experience in Operations or Project Management.
- A background in FMCG, ideally with specific experience in drinks.
- Experience managing service providers and monitoring their performance.
- Excellent communication and liaison ability.
- Strong Commercial understanding.
- Previous transformation, change, or improvement experience.
This is an urgent need - If interested, please apply asap and any questions, email email@example.com