Potters Bar, Hertfordshire
£400 - £600 per day
5 months ago
£600pd (Inside) INTERIM Operational Resilience Specialist
INTERIM Operational Resilience Specialist required for an initial 12 month contract with a leading Financial Services organisation.
With the recent focus in the ever changing regulatory environment, my client, a Leading Financial Services Organisation requires an INTERIM Operational Resilience Specialist to review its Operational Resilience with a focus on impact tolerances for Important Business Services. The purpose of this 12 month contract is to lead, drive and complete all the mapping, vulnerability assessments and impact tolerances for identified important business services.
The role is offering up to £600pd inside IR35, through Umbrella. The job holder will need to be onsite 1/2 times a week, post COVID.
- To establish and promote the importance of business continuity planning with the senior stakeholder community and help to define business policy guidelines, standards and specifications
- To prepare regular reporting to the Exec and Board Committees and other business stakeholders to support the delivery of the business resilience agenda and routine reporting (to cover tolerances, testing and action planning)
- Business continuity or risk management experience within financial services/insurance at an intermediary level with strong knowledge and experience.
- Strong MS Excel/Word/PowerPoint/Visio User.
- Ideally Degree Educated.
- Strong Stakeholder Management and Presentation skillset.
Please note the role will require working via an umbrella company.
To be considered, please apply asap.