£300 - £350 per day
3 months ago
Interim Network Analyst £350pd REMOTE
An exciting opportunity for an Interim Network Analyst to join a world-leader in FMCG, and provide key support in Networking, Design and Network Analysis and Implementation.
This contract is running until June 2023, primarily working from home with ad-hoc visits to the London office as needed, offering up to £350 per day (umbrella Inside IR35).
This FTSE 100 global player requires as Network Analysis with strong technical knowledge and security qualifications to provide critical support in their networking analysis and implementation activities.
This will be a blended technical and co-ordination role, with some people management required.
- Support full-lifecycle handover activities from Discovery through Remediation, ensuring standards and requirements are met and captured.
- Support design phases by collating all required information from Digital and Tech Teams, sites and Vendor Teams.
- Validate and ensure the accuracy of any technical information provided.
- Engage with Solution Architect to develop a detailed scope for suppliers, for Scopes of Work and cost.
- Support Solution Architects on high and low level designs and challenge design concepts where needed.
- Keep to Project manager informed of any Scope Creep.
- Validate hardware needed to deliver the solution.
- Work closely with sites on planning, documentation and co-ordination of solution delivery across power, communications room availability, network ports and on-premise hardware location.
- Propose and agree routes for cabling.
- Work across Digital and Tech Teams, Site Teams and Vendors to ensure implementation steps and planning.
- Expert understanding of Networking concepts and technologies, with previous hands-on design or implementation experience.
- Must have a Degree level qualification in Networking (including Security) and/or CCNA certified.
- Experience developing production and execution of network implementation plans.
- Ideally, some experience with Operational Technology (OT) environments and teams. Familiarity with basic OT concepts and models.
- Prior experience with a large, matrix organisation.
If interested, please apply asap and any questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org