£25000 - £30000 per annum
5 months ago
British multinational specialising in sustainable technologies with a real focus on innovation and sustainability. They are looking for an Interim Materials Planner paying £25K - £30K pro rata for 3 months, to join their Supply Chain department based in their production facilities in Hertfordshire.
You will essentially be responsible for material ordering, inbound material movements and supplier management.
- Responsible for ensuring all materials are available to meet the production plan such that no material related downtime is incurred whilst ensuring raw material stocks are within defined targets.
- Required to develop and manage relationships with material suppliers and production planners to ensure the plan created meets stakeholder requirements, including line efficiency and customer demand.
- Management of planning of all inbound movements of materials including Toll such that they adhere to warehouse capacity restrictions.
- Representing the logistics department at the supplier and evaluation meetings ensuring all issues and concerns with suppliers are raised.
- Ensure all planned deliveries arrive and are received as planned with all necessary actions completed to allow the material to be received.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following;
- IT literate you will have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel skills (to an intermediate level)
- Effective communication skills with the ability to build good working relationships across departments
- High confidence and aptitude in learning new IT systems and working with data analysis
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy when working with data.
- Excellent organisational skills.
Duration: Initial 3 months
Rate: £25K - £30K (pro rata)
If you are interested in this opportunity and would like to find out more please call me directly on 01483 213 302.