£400 - £450 per day
8 months ago
A world famous bespoke medical manufacturing organisation has an urgent requirement for an Interim Master Data Lead.
This is an initial year long interim contract offering up to £450 p/d based in Watford.
This person will act as the central point of contact for customers requesting product master data or MDR related product information. This role will be accountable for developing and maintaining the process for addressing these questions, and will work with the requisite internal stakeholders to create, compile, and supply responses directly to external trading partners.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience with Product Master data
- Very strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, and disseminate significant amounts of information from multiple sources.
- Strong coordination skills, having to work with in multiple functions in pulling information for a joint deliverable.
- High proficiency in Excel and a quick learner to run queries in S&N internal systems, a bonus for SAP or PLM user.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in either customer service, regulatory, supply chain, commercial, or other customer facing roles
- Experience working in medical device or pharmaceutical industry a plus, particularly with US FDA UDI or related initiatives.
This is an extremely urgent requirement so if this opportunity could be of interest please apply immediate and contact Jamie.mackinlay@1st -executive.com to find out more.