£600 - £770 per day
6 months ago
Interim Marketing Growth Hacker - £770 per day
I'm currently recruiting a fantastic opportunity for a Marketing Growth Hacker on behalf of an early-stage start-up, backed by a global, top ten, FTSE organisation.
My client is looking to disrupt a particular niche within Retail, and this position will play a critical, lead position in digital marketing, driving absolute cutting-edge Change within Retail Operations. This is an incredible opportunity to make a huge impact within a start-up at the very forefront of their field, with actual tangible results.
This is a 6-month opportunity, with strong scope for extension, offering flexible working from home and a day rate of up to £770 per day (inside IR35, through Umbrella).
You will deliver effective marketing campaigns to drive the adoption, engagement and monetisation of the start-up's digital product and service.
- You will drive the acquisition and retention of customers
- Develop and implement campaigns, both online and offline, including digital marketing, brand partnerships, activation and driving traffic to digital channels.
- Lead the strategy, analysis and optimisation of acquisition, including SEO, PPC, Website Management, partnership and email, as well as CRM, Content and Influencer Marketing.
- Implement metrics and frameworks for analysis across the funnel, including acquisition channels, engagement and retention.
- Champion new initiatives to attract prospects and leads and test new ways to capture demand.
- Work directly with the founders of this start-up business on a day-to-day basis.
- Previous strong experience working as a Marketing Growth Hacker, achieving significant demonstrable growth results.
- Experience in a high-growth company i.e. a start-up, scale-up or VC.
- Experience in managing Digital Marketing on a large scale, across paid and performance channels.
- Strong, prior exposure int he implementation of data-led acquisition strategies.
- Excellent knowledge of SEO factors and algorithm updates.
- Analytical skills and the ability to make data-driven decisions.
- A self-starter, growth hacking mentality.
This is an urgent requirement - if interested, please apply ASAP and any questions, please email email@example.com / call 01483213310.