Interim Marketing and Facilities Category Manager £600 p/d
£550 - £650 per day
3 months ago
One of the worlds largest and most innovative pharmaceutical organisations has an urgent requirement has an urgent requirement for an Interim Marketing and FM category manager.
This is an interim 6-month contract offering up to £650 p/d inside IR35 and hybrid working 2-days per week in west London.
Please note that candidates do not need to be complete experts in both categories but should have expertise in at least one and ideally some exposure to the other.
- 10+ years professional work experience plus a BS/BA (or the equivalent), or 8+ years professional work experience plus a MA/MS or MBA (or the equivalent) in a corporate environment.
- Demonstrated leadership and effective business partnering capabilities. Influence without authority mindset.
- Experience supporting Procurement projects working directly with business partners to execute on defined scope, budget and transformation results.
- Proven track record of applying procurement principles, concepts, best practices, and standards along with an in-depth knowledge of industry practices.
- Ability to support the development of category and sourcing strategies by identifying opportunity areas, with a proven record of effectively directing and leveraging procurement spend in assigned category areas by leading cross functional teams.
- Experience managing and maintaining strong supplier relationships.
- Strong leadership presence and negotiation/contract management experience.
- Extensive knowledge and experience with procurement/spend systems data and analysis.
- Knowledge and experience of strategic sourcing processes.
- Experience working with and leading multiple projects and teams simultaneously across a matrixed organization.
- Demonstrates strong business acumen and judgement.