£640 - £641 per day + (UMBRELLA)
4 months ago
Interim Market Data Analyst £640.00 per day (UMBRELLA) Edinburgh
Location: Edinburgh (+ Agile/Flex Working)
Role type: 6 month contract | Full time
Rate: £640 per day (inside)
Role reports to: Director of Risk (Market Data)
This is an exciting opportunity to support the Market Data function moving into a new business unit in a complex global environment. The job holder will oversee the successful migration of market data control tasks into the new business unit as well as establishing a robust and comprehensive ongoing control and operating environment model for these processes. The role will require strong technical, communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to work in partnership with a wide range of stakeholders and customers globally together with the ability to proactively drive the identification, assessment, and mitigation of all internal and external risks.
A strong understanding of the investment banking business and products is essential. Knowledge of front to back processes within an Investment / Capital Markets environment is essential for this role together with strong awareness of the Regulatory risk and requirements and ensure effective implementation of controls, processes including metrics to evidence effective adherence to the regulatory agenda.
* Knowledge and prior experience of market data management, market data processes and curve construction
* Previous experience operating as a Market Data Analyst in a global financial services business
* Prior experience and knowledge of AssetControl/Alveo software
* Strong understanding of the investment banking business and products with strong knowledge of processes within an Investment / Capital Markets environment.
* Strong stakeholder management experience
* Strong awareness of the Regulatory risk and requirements
**This role is offered to market on a PAYE Umbrella basis only**
Click to apply!