South East England, England
Up to £500 per day
about 2 months ago
Interim Management Accountant £400-500pd
A number of fantastic opportunities for Interim Management Accountants to be crucial players in my FTSE 100 Energy client's implementation of a Commercial Forecasting system and the clean-up of key data for MI and Commercial Forecasting.
This company is at the forefront of its field in terms of sustainability, with aims to become carbon neutral by 2050 and huge amounts of investment going into sustainable energy and the cutting-edge technology to support.
This role is a contract until the end of the year, with a flexible approach to working from home and in South-East England, offering £400-500pd (inside IR35, through Umbrella).
These opportunities will sit within a truly global business, spanning 4 different regions, in support of my leading client's huge project to improve the quality of performance data. You will be main point of contact for the Commercial Managers, ensuring profitability, improving sales volumes and carrying out gross profit modelling.
2 of these roles will be dedicated to ensuring that the Commercial Forecasting system reflects realistic modelling, volume forecasting, and fixed / variable costing. You will focus on Actuals MI and Commercial Forecasting clean-up.
Looking backwards at the performance in detail, you will take feeds from the financial reporting and account systems to determine revenue, cost, allocation across sales systems, and ensure an accurate view of profitability.
The other 2 opportunities will focus on the implementation of the client's Commercial Forecasting system in a new region, ensuring a standardised global process is in place.
- Qualified or Part-qualified Management Accountant, with 3-5 years' experience.
- Cross-functional experience in global, corporate environment.
- Strong stakeholder management and engagement ability - confident liaising with Financial and non-financial people to a senior level.
- Financial and Accounting reporting systems knowledge, e.g. SAP, ISP, Sun, and Proteus.
- Strong understanding of Commercial operations and gross profit.
- Excellent understanding of process design and improvement.
- Ideally, previous involvement in systems implementations.
This is an urgent requirement - if interested, please apply asap and any questions, email email@example.com