£300 - £350 per day
6 months ago
One of the world's leading facility services companies has an urgent requirement for an experienced Interim M&E Buyer to support multiple projects.
This is an initial 6-month contract running until the end of the year offering up to £350 p/d
* Support with engaging 14 Project Suppliers with forecast spend in 2020 to secure VRD agreements/enhance existing deals
* Lead a carpet/flooring tender
* Support review of non-compliant spend to move spend to PSL wherever possible, if not possible negotiate better deals (circa 40 suppliers)
* Lead review of coach/shuttle service benchmarking
* Support with other identified tender/benchmarking activities,
* Demonstrative experience of supporting multiple simultaneous projects.
* A history of cradle to grave procurement experience for high value M&E spends.
* Experience within large scale matrix organisations.
* A strong stakeholder management skillset to build and leverage relationships with key stakeholders both internal and external.
This is an extremely urgent requirement so if it is of interest please apply immediately or contact
Jamie.firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.