£20 - £25 per hour
29 days ago
Interim Logistics Support £20.25 per hour
A number of great Interim opportunities for Logistics Team Assistants to join my FTSE 100 Pharmaceutical client's Clinical Supply Chain Team, and provide support across Warehousing, Dispensary and Shipping.
These are full-time, 12-month contracts, offering up to £20.25 per hour (umbrella, inside IR35), based on-site in Essex.
This world-leading Pharmaceuticals company is seeking 3 Logistics Support roles to join their dynamic, close-knit Supply Logistics team: 1 role will focus on Warehousing - Picking and Packing, another will focus on Dispensary, and the final role will focus on Shipping.
The Team is responsible for receiving, putting away samples, dispensing, picking, checking pack and ship accountabilities, across Materials Management and Clinical Supply Logistics activities.
- Planning, receiving, sampling, warehousing, dispensing and shipping of all materials for Patient Supply.
- Compliant process delivery for Global Distribution.
- Contribute to Performance and Development Planning processes.
- Comply with Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and ensure facilities, equipment, documentation, materials, processes and operating procedures comply with cGxP and EHS.
- Work closely with customers and Support Teams to efficiently resolve any issues.
- Maintain Global Distribution facilities and equipment ensuring, compliance with policies and regulation.
- Provide audit support, where needed.
- Drive and implement continuous improvement and best practices.
- Ensure compliant ways of working and procedures governing cross-border shipment of materials
- Experience within a similar regulated environment, ideally Pharmaceuticals, Hospital, Clinical or Food Supply
- Confident communicator.
- Logistics experience - some Cross Border or general Shipping awareness (e.g. HTS Codes, or Country of Origin).
If interested, please apply asap, and any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org