West London, London
£200 - £230 per day
SS - 13576_1573236494
5 months ago
Interim Logistics Specialist - Incoterms
Interim Logistics Specialist - Incoterms required to manage the existing trade compliance incoterms service for a leading pharmaceutical company in West London.
This is contract is initially until the end of March 2020 and you will manage the policy governance process, ensuring compliance with global incoterms policy and actively seek opportunities to drive financial benefit by optimisation of incoterms.
- Subject matter expertise of incoterms
- Working knowledge of customs valuation in a manufacturing and R&D environment.
- Working knowledge of procurement processes
- Strong analytical skills with a demonstrated ability to extensively analyse data
- Ability to work within a team
- Ability to manage a service
To discuss the Interim Logistics Specialist - Incoterms position, please call Sam on 01483 213 304.