£425 - £470 per day
SS - 14141_1594399918
9 months ago
Interim Logistics Procurement Category Manager
Interim Logistics Procurement Category Manager required for a 6 Month contract to implement and executive procurement strategies to manage international freight and distribution to deliver greater visibility, control and compliance whilst delivering incremental value.
- Lead the development, management and implementation of comprehensive sourcing strategies to deliver agreed savings targets
- Lead complex negotiations and develop contractual agreements with global and regional suppliers
- Lead complex tender process through e-sourcing and e-auction tools.
- Engage and influence stakeholders across the end-to-end supply chains and in country teams - working collaboratively across all Supply Chains and commercial teams to support the strategy deployment and savings delivery
- Active involvement in strategy development and deployment of the Supply Chain strategies
- Leading Continuous Improvement and Savings Programmes
- Lead the development of strategic relationships with critical suppliers in order to identify and develop innovation
- Establish and maintain relationships with key stakeholders, ensuring business alignment for excellent execution
- Min. 5 years procurement experience
- 1-3 years in managing Logistics in a regional/global sourcing context
- Bachelor's or master's degree in Procurement, Business, Finance, Engineering or similar
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills - fluent English
- Experience managing the delivery of large projects and with end-to-end service/operations management
- Skilled negotiator adept at managing complex negotiations with both external and internal stakeholders
To be considered for the Interim Logistics Procurement Category Manager position in London, please call Sam on 01483 213 304.