Up to £190 per day
SS - 11050_1517498894
6 months ago
1st Executive are retained to recruit for a leading global organisation with manufacturing sites based in Hertfordshire who are hiring an Interim Logistics Associate to assist with the management of GMP documentation within the logistics function.
Primary deliverables of role
* On-time execution of pre-production tasks, such as Use By Date Certificate creation (UBDC) in order to maintain the supply of clinical trial material
* Right first time GMP documentation completion
* Timely progression of temperature excursions and post-packaging assessments for additional countries (Add Co's) to ensure continuity of clinical supplies
* Ownership of the required activities to manage Investigator Sponsored Studies (ISS's)
Specific Activities: List activities that comprise the job including aspects of budget control, people management, technical activities, health & safety, GMP.
* Creation of GMP Work Order in local inventory management system (COMET) and supporting documents (eg. UBDCs) for both internal and external packaging activities
* Management of inventory: movement of stock around the network as required ensuring the right stock is in the right place at the right time, timely destruction of expired materials
* Maintenance of demand plans within local MRP system (Supply Management Tool) in conjunction with the Supply Chain Study Lead / Planner within Clinical Interface
* Management of temperature excursions at clinical sites
* Understand processes across the supply chain in order to ensure timely and accurate delivery of both information and documentation to the next node in the supply chain
* Responsible for the management of Investigator Sponsored Studies (ISS's)
* Ownership of the post-packaging assessment and release for new and additional countries participating in clinical studies (Add Co's)
* High School degree plus demonstrated computer skills in Microsoft office suite of products
* Capable of accurately reviewing and editing documentation for completeness with an attention to detail.
* Demonstrates an understanding of clinical packaging and manufacturing terminology.
* Possesses working knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs).
* Able to manage own time and workload priorities, self motivated
* Previous experience of using Lean Six Sigma (OE) tools and a keen interest in continuous improvement